PaceMatrix Software Solutions

Application management

Its commonly acknowledged that about 70% of a typical IT budget is spent on maintaining the existing applications with the remaining 30% being spent on developing new applications. Hence it becomes imperative then to maintain the existing applications in a cost effective manner in order to attain higher operational efficiencies. A failure to do so often results in key staff getting locked into activities that are routine in nature instead of being focused towards other critical initiatives.

With over years of experience in various domains like Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Telecom, world-class processes and people and a successful Global Sourcing execution model, PaceMatrix Software Solutions is well experienced in providing cost effective solutions to leading global organizations.

PaceMatrix Software Solutions 's Application Management practice offers various support services like Application Maintenance, Helpdesk Support and Infrastructure & Network services that offer the following benefits to our clients: